How to build a swimming pool
So you’re looking to Construct a Swimming Pool, but where do you start? Don’t worry we’re here to help explain the in’s and out’s of your first swimming pool construction!
Are you looking for an indoor or outdoor pool? An important question, particularly from a cost point of view as indoor pools, can get very expensive as not only are you building a pool (an expensive luxury item) but also installing a massive extension on your house.
What method of Pool construction fits your needs best?
There are 5 key categories of pools.
- Concrete Pool, made from either cast concrete or shotcrete (blown from a gun using high pressure onto a steel formwork.
- A liner pool. Made using a PVC bag placed into a hole either made from panels or concrete blocks.
- A Stainless Steel pool. Made from marine grade stainless steel (316L normally) welded together on site.
- A one-piece pool. Made from either fibreglass or Polyethylene plastic welded together.
- A carbon ceramic one-piece pool (what we do!) made from carbon fibre and ceramic in one piece like a yacht in reverse!
Your choice in the above decision will largely depend on:
A. Your Budget
B. Your Construction Abilities
C. The amount of time you have to do the job!
Get designing the details.
This will only depend on if you are installing a concrete pool or liner pool.
Most one piece and carbon ceramic pool already the design details worked out and you can just drop the DWG file into your CAD design file of your building or garden.
If you would like any additional information please contact us or download the brochure below.
If you are interested in finding out more about the range of pools we offer, why not call us today on 0333 4567 111?
Our team would be delighted to help you with any questions or queries you might have, and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.